Pagan Inmate Ministries, and Beyond ~ Hosted by M. Macha NightMare
- Differences among federal and different state jurisdictions and prison systems.
- Learning about prison culture and working effectively with prison bureaucracies.
- Of what value is working with inmates?
- Who is suited to do it?
- What training and skills, if any, are desirable for this kind of work?
- What are the obstacles?
- Communications among Pagans around the country who are volunteering in prisons.
- What happens when inmates are returned to the general population?
- Are we ready?
Macha NightMare, Priestess & Witch, is an author, teacher and ritualist with a penchant for collaboration. She is the author of The Pagan Book of Living and Dying: Practical Rituals, Prayers, Blessings, and Meditations on Crossing Over (with Starhawk in 1997), Witchcraft and the Web: Weaving Pagan Traditions Online (2001) and Pagan Pride: Honoring the Craft and Culture of Earth and Goddess (2004).